[wpmudev-video video=”add-image-from-url” width=”760″ height=”428″]
Adding image to a post or page from a URL is as simple as:
1. Place your cursor where you would like the image to be inserted.
2. Click on Add An Image icon (located on right of Upload/Insert above your Editor).
3. Click on the From URL tab.
4. Add the image URL where the image is located on the Internet
5. Now you just need to:
- type a title for the image
- add alternate text
- choose how you want the image align (None, Left, Center or Right)
- and then click Insert into Post